Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RUHtf Gem: Jane's Addiction on Rockline 7/21/03


This was an interview with Jane's Addiction on Rockline 7/21/03. I called in on this show (I am "Larry from Irvine"). I was kind of surprised to hear Jane's Addiction on Rockline, a show on KLOS. I doubt KLOS had played Jane's before, and I doubt they have played them since. Regardless, nice to hear Bob Coburn giving praise to the band..when other guests on Rockline have been Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Doobie Brothers, Styx...you get the idea.

Here is the full interview:


Here's my portion isolated. I don't know what happened to me, but the second they said "Larry from Irvine, you're on with Jane's Addiction!" I turned in to a blubbering fool and said "Hey...how are you guys doing?" (which is one of my pet peeves when it comes to radio call-ins). Of COURSE we know how they're doing!! Perry didn't quite understand my question...which, upon reflection, was a pretty stupid question, on a par with "Who are your influences?"

Well, here it is, warts and all:

No comments: