Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Wedding CD of our Love

Well..yes it says July 3..but it was written on July 3 and posted the 4th.





Well, here we are, July 4, 2008, our 8th Anniversary. In case you didn't make it to the 2000 celebration, I am putting up the CD (which all guests received), so you can share in our love.

The CD cover is rendered above.
To see the inside booklet and liner notes, click here. That will take you to another site, and you can magnify the picture.

The link on the booklet is no longer valid. It is now: http://www.larrysinger.com/Singerfamily.html.

To see the virtual photo album go here.

We purposefully programmed the CD so it was in alphabetical by artists' name, so neither of us, nor a song, would get priority...but I think it flows rather nicely.

And now, for the songs:

The Beatles: In My Life


Tracy Chapman: Wedding Song


The Church: Glow-Worm


The Cure: Lovesong


Bob Dylan: Wedding Song


John Lennon: Grow Old With Me
>

Joni Mitchell: Night Ride Home


Van Morrison: Real Real Gone


Paul McCartney: Calico Skies


Prince: Forever In My Life


Collin Raye: My Kind Of Girl


Santana: Everything's Coming Our Way


Santana: Samba Pa Ti


Squeeze: By Your Side


Style Council: You're The Best Thing


Velvet Underground: I'm Sticking With You


The Waterboys: Trumpets


Zoey's Trip: I Still Feel The Same

No comments: