Sunday, November 9, 2008

RUHtf Gem: VINTAGE Rolling Stones - Around and Around


When I say "Vintage" Rolling Stones, we're talking Brian Jones-Stones. This is mostly a "lost" Stones album, containing only one Jagger/Richards original..the rest covers. It was put out mostly to cash in on the fad sound of the day when and if the Stones popularity waned. We know the answer to that question.

No Puff Daddy remix, no guest rap, no disco beat...just pure, unadulterated Stones.

My copy was a pristine looking copy that I ebayed. There's sadly that annoying buzzing on this album, too.






Side One:
Around and Around
Good Times, Bad Times
It's All Over Now
Empty Heart
Confessin' the Blues
Not Fade Away

Side Two:
Bye, Bye, Johnny
You Better Move on
I Wanna Be Your man
2120 South Michigan Avenue
If You Need me
Poison Ivy

NOTE: for a cleaner, track by tack version, go here

No comments: