Monday, April 29, 2013

In Case You Couldn't Make It: David Byrne & St. Vincent at OCPA

Alright ruhtf reader...I've been making promises, but now I have reason to follow through. I have a stockpile of old stuff that I've been meaning to put up… Now I found a drive that contains an abundance of material needing to be shared. It is the equivalent of finding an old box from your childhood that you long thought was missing. First, let me clear up the old stuff that I have been having to put up. David Byrne and St. Vincent played Orange County Performing Arts Center. It was a totally unexpected phenomenal performance and I have it all captured here for you to hear. They were touring behind their brilliant new album, but for those who don't like change skip to the end for the familiar Talking Heads material.

No comments: