Friday, February 12, 2010

KSCA Live From The Music Hall v. 1


About 13 years ago, we lost a great one. KSCA 101.9 went off the air. Over the next few posts, I will be streaming the "Live from the Music Hall" CDs. These are extremely rare. I have not seen anywhere else where you can hear these, but these are little slices of history that need to be shared.

1. (Bruce Cockburn) - Wondering Where the Lions Are


2. (Barenaked Ladies) - Alternative Girlfriend (version one)


3. (Joan Osborne) - One of Us


4. (Dave Alvin) - King of California


5. (Better Than Ezra) - Good


6. (Shawn Colvin) - I Don't Know Why


7. (Little Feat) - Blue Jean Blues


8. (The Innocence Mission) - Bright as Yellow


9. (Boz Scaggs) - Lowdown


10. (dada) - Diz Knee Land


11. (Paula Cole) - (I Am So) Ordinary


12. (Jefferey Gaines) - In Your Eyes


13. (Tori Amos) - Icicle


14. (Lowen & Navarro) - Rapt in You


15. (Sam Phillips) - Baby I Can't Please You


16. (Willy Porter) - Angry Words


17. (Dar Williams) - When I Was a Boy


18. (Ted Hawkins) - Green-Eyed Girl

No comments: