Wednesday, June 3, 2009

RUHtF: ULTRA-RARE!! Jane's Addiction God-Like Genius Award performance 2008


I have been looking for this for a long time now. I recorded this when it was broadcast April 23 of last year... but I named the file with a name that I wouldn't have gone looking for. On a whim, I looked up the date this concert was and looked on my drive for files that date... and lo and behold, it was there!

I've looked on the web and nowhere else can this be found so once again this is a truly rare item, of the like ou'll only find here on RUHtF. Mind you, the award show was really lame and the audio quality is less than stellar... but as any good bootleg, at least it exists.

So now for your enjoyment I give you the godlike geniuses (as deemed by NME... I doubt any American entity would bestow this honor on them)...JANE'S ADDICTION!

No comments: