Wednesday, June 4, 2008

RUHtf: Concert preview/review Peter Murphy

Sorry, I missed yesterday. I was going to see Peter Murphy and had planned on posting this, an old Jonesy's Jukebox with Peter Murphy. Peter Murphy was supposed to be on JJ yesterday. Murphy was sick, so no new interview, so you'll just have to settle for this old one. I kindly went in and edited the commercials (they must have done them all at once during this show, because there was a 15 minute block of commercials. I also isolated 2 of the songs they played live.

Enjoy!!

This is a new RUHtf feature i'm calling Jonesy's iPod. Its been gestating for a while. I have all these cool Jonesy recordings, so i'm going to chop them up and isolate songs, whistles, various meanderings, etc.


Peter Murphy on Jonesy's Jukebox May 7, 2005

Murphy doing Space Oddity

Murphy and Jonesy doing Roxy Music's "Beauty Queen"

No comments: